Are you also one of those who don’t live without a bun? We know that freshly baked bread, right out of the oven, is delicious. But for the lactose intolerant, it may not be the best option. So you don’t run out of options for your breakfast, we’ve brought you a lactose-free recipe so he can stop being the villain in your everyday life. Enjoy!
Are you lactose intolerant? See what causes one person to suffer more than another.
Almond bread is a healthier lactose-free recipe
The suggestion for a lactose-free recipe is by nutritionist Gisele Salles and yields 10 servings to make a tastier breakfast or afternoon for those who are lactose intolerant. See how easy it is to do and insert the option into your daily life.
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil;
- 480ml of water;
- 200g of almond flour;
- 70g of chickpea flour;
- 2 shallow tablespoons of linseed flour;
- Salt to taste;
- Seasonings like paprika, rosemary and pepper to taste;
- 1 coffee spoon of chemical baking powder;
- Olive oil for greasing the pan.
Form of preparation:
- Beat the eggs, olive oil and water in the blender;
- In a bowl, add the flours and mix;
- Pour the liquid mixture over the flours and stir slowly until a homogeneous mixture is formed;
- Add the salt and seasonings, and lastly add the baking soda;
- Place in a rectangular pan greased with olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for about 40 minutes (or until golden).
Preparation time is approximately one hour. But these are simple steps that, for the end result, are so worth it! Can you smell the bread coming out of the oven? Over here, yes!
Take advantage of this lactose-free recipe and run to check out other no site of Lévty. You can also see yours here. Just send it to the email: [email protected]. We wait for you!